On gabapentin for nerve pain due to broken back. Muffled hearing after a sinus infection. Cure? Have chest pain

hi, 32/5 7/female on Gabapentin for nerve pain from a broken back in May 2012. 2 weeks ago I caught a cold from my niece, and I think it may have progressed into a sinus infection , most of it s cleared, but I still have muffled hearing from congestion that I cant get rid of. That s my first problem. Now a new problem popped up a couple days ago. I woke up with a sharp pain in my chest on my right side, right under the breast . It hurts a ton when I cough and a little when I breath in deep. Just now I coughed and felt a pop on my right side, but in my back. basically the same spot as the front pain, but in the back now. now it REALLY hurts when I cough. I can breath fully, but it feels a little weird, sort of like thick air. I am planning on going to the walk in clinic on Monday, but I was wondering if this is more severe or if there s anything I can do about it. thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013