On fruit flush detox diet, taken 100 grams of protein within 2 hours, have stomach pain. Will it prove harmful for me?

I had started a Fruit Flush detox diet (3 day diet) that started with a morning/afternoon of protein shakes every two hours and a healthy veggie/protein dinner. Well there was a typo and instead of having a 6-8 oz glass of protein shake (1 scoop = 25 g protein), I had a 16 oz glass with 2 scoops. I did this at 8:15 am and 10:15 am. That s 100 grams of protein in a little over 2 hours, and now my stomach hurts bad. Is this going to be bad for me, or will the stomach ache be the extent of it?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer