On depo, bleeding continuously, feeling irritable. What is it?

I have been on depo for about 6 years and only get my period the week I need my next shot. Well recently it s been going haywire, I bled for about 4-5 weeks straight and it stopped last week but started up just 2 days ago. I m 2 and a half weeks from my next app and I really don t want them to check down there cause it hurts. My dads girlfriend has been living here for a while and I think it s her, my boyfriend also brought up she may be going through menopause . I feel on edge and more irritable than usual. Do you know what it might be?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer