On constant oxygen, nose bleeds. Stint put to help lung function. Energetic but quickly out of breath

my matey has copd on constant oxygen some nose bleeds very little i don t know what is ahead for him to make it easier right now i am looking after him he is energetic but quickly out of breath and can not stand too long he gets agrivated easily he was a cement finisher quit smoking 7 years ago worked part time till 75 now is turning 76 also has had a stint put in does it help lung function by blowing a flute or mouth organ he wants so hard to live and i know it will be hard not to have him but don t want him to suffer
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013