On cipralex for a month, have drowsiness, fatigue, nausea, burning sensation in stomach. Side effects ?

Hi, Ive been o cipralex for about a month now. for the first two weeks 2.5mg (half 5mg tab). I experienced a few side effects- drowsiness, fatigue etc. My doctor increased the dose after the two weeks to 5mg about 5 days after- i started experiencing nausea , burning sensation in stomach and bloatedness. is this a side - effect of the tablet or should i be concerned about some other medical problem and go for tests?? i spoke to my doctor - he suggested taking half a tablet again _ been doin that for about a week now and not much difference although the nausea is a bit better but the still GIt disturbanc -blaoatedness and burning. how long before this lets up??
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012