On chemotherapy for Multiple myeloma, on velcade, cycolphosmide, entecavir, baraclude. Advice?

Hello Dr and thankyou for taking this query. I am currently on chemotherapy for Multiple myeloma which was diagnosed before sympoms appeared - I 55 ys of age, female and under good care for my condition. I am taking lots of different drugs in conjunction with my velcade + cycolphosmide(?) treatment and just wanted to know what each is for as - particularly enteclovir and barachlude, (not sure of spelling) - can you help?
many thanks
Oriana
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013