On blood pressure medications. Having low blood pressure of 107/65. Dangerous?

Dr. Christensen, I am on (3) blood pressure medications -- Coreg 25 mg, 2/x day; Lisinopril HCTZ, 20 -12.5 mg, 1/x day; Spironolactone 25 mg., 1/x day and I talke Flecainide Acetate (Tambocor), 50 mg., 1/x for heart palpitations. I am 71 yrs. old, African-American female with chronic hypertension . Lately my blood pressure has been ranging 107/100 over 65/70 and my heart pulse rate around 65. I am very concerned about the low blood pressure readings. My cardiologist has suggested that I monitor my dosage but I am feeling weak and out of sorts. Is it dangerous to have such a low blood pressure reading 107/65?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013