On birth control, have back pain, fatigue, cramps and brown vaginal discharge, not on periods due, UTI treatment in earlier cycle. Pregnancy?

Hello. I have been taking birth control and last month I got UTI and only had a very short period. I know when you are on anti-biotics your birth control cancels out.This month I have been experiencing back pain , faitgue, tiredness, and i only got sick one morning which was at the gym so I am not sure if I was working out too hard. I am not supposed to get my period until this sunday but I have been experiecing bad cramping the past week and now have a brown vaginal discharge . Do you think there is a chance I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer