On birth control. Why is period irregular with dark discharge occasionally? Nauseated, why?

I am on birth control and for the past couple of periods it has been irregular: dark brown discharge, maybe some red, very light, and it keeps starting earlier and earlier. This past month I ve experienced fatigue like i never had before, bloating and some dizziness . I had nausea at one point but not as bad lately. I feel like I have had every sign except sore breasts though. I don t know if I am one of those people that may be pregnant but still have the periods so they don t know if they really are...?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer