On banana and milk diet for a week. Can add Nescafe? Any harm?

i'm on banana and milk diet the one that contain 6 bananas and 3 cup of milk per day so for breakfast i eat 2 banana and 1 cup of milk my question is can i add a decaffeinated Nescafe to my milk cause i'm not a fan of milk ? and my second question is there any harm this diet my cause ? i'll be on it for 4 days or 6 days maximum ..thank you
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
First of all, could you tell us why you are on this particular diet. Your diet of milk and bananas does not contain all the essential nutrients. Any other diet which does not provide adequate carbohydrates, proteins fats, vitamins, minerals and fibre does some amount of harm. Only a balanced diet can provide everything that is required by the body.
I do not know why you have been asked to take only milk and bananas, so i do not know if nescafe can affect the reason behind the particular diet and its supposed benefits. Kindly consult the person who advised you the diet. And once again, this particular diet will not meet the needs of your body and may do harm