On bactrum for serratia in the nasal cavity. Suffering from Laryngitis. Taking narcotics for orthopedic problems. Is the infection due to prolonged use of antibiotics?

I have serriatia in my nasal cavities and been on bactrum for 20 days and 10 days on Cipro. First the culture came back Ecoli. A few days later the culture came back Serratia liquificiens. I have larangytis for 11 months. My whole body aches, and I am on strong narcotics for ortho. issues. Is it possible the bacterial infection is causing the aches and pains or being on antibiotics for so long? What do you suggest?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012