On antibiotics for herpes under the eye. Feeling weak, not speaking properly. Suggestions?

my mother aged 65 has got the herpes under her left eye, spreading towards her forehead, she has been taking prescribed antibiotic for the last 6 days. the rash has started to dry since 2 days back. the problem now is that she is in a remort place. there are no doctors till 9 am tomorrow. there is a clinic with a nurse. she is feeling extremely week and unable to speak properly. I just got to know that, she has not been eating properly for the last 5 days due to heavy antibiotics. any suggestions please . YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013