On antibiotics for an abscessed tooth. White spot in the throat. Itching on the skin upon using perfume. Do I have a poor immune system?

i m on antibiotics for an absessed tooth and on the 3rd day of taking the meds i have noticed a white spot on the left side at the back of my throat , same side as absess. I have been working every day and i put perfume on my wrists today before work and i looked down my wrist started to get ichy, i washed it off and that has gone away but whats happening to me i m afraid, is it my immune system?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
The white spot in the throat on the same side of your abscessed tooth, may due to inflammatory change. It will subside once your tooth problem gets alright. Are you using the same perfume or different perfume today. Even you use the same perfume which has not produced any itching earlier, we can't blame the perfume as the cause for today's itching. There are so many causes (soap etc.,) and it is difficult to find the cause. Any how discontinue that particular perfume. This itching noway connected with your immune system. Consult a dr and if necessary take treatment.
Best wishes