On and off muscle spasm on left side of lip. Started with swishing hard with water after brushing. Cure?

I have had a twitch/ muscle spasm on bottom left side of lip on and off for months, it all started when I was swiching really hard with water after brushing my teeth . I have gone weeks without a twitch but now back again (1 time in a day) I also have stopped drinking caffeine and this has improved it but not gone for good. Its always in the back of my mind too! What do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
some food substance causing allergic twitching
get allergy doctor consultaron to find the sustance causing allergy by doing tests withdraw those tp get results