On and off headache, drinking at night, feels nausea. Solution?

Hello. I have this headache that is on and off and sometime wakes me up in the morning and when I m up I can feel that it s there but not as painful. It s been two weeks since I ve had it. After a night of drinking I often have a terrible headache the following morning and nausea that I can t do anything and sometimes the smell of food makes me want to vomit . This headache is different in that I m feeling ok except headache a the back round. This headache is at the top back my head. My neck , eyes and nose feel fine.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012