On and off fever, night sweats, nausea, neck pain. Numbness on face, voice changed. Possible cause?

I have had an on and off fever for over two months with night sweats and now some nausea but I haven t thrown up My neck hurts but i don t seem to have a sore throat . It s on the left side. My face is even experiencing some numbness on and off on the left side. I don t have any lumps . I m worried because now my voice has changed. I sound as if I have been smoking cigarettes for years and I don t smoke. This all started a couple of months ago when I got the flu . That went away but then I got this right after. I am feeling fatigued and have been sleeping a lot more.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013