On and off fever, diagonised and cured, started again, platelate count was 1.35lac. Any suggestion?

Hi Sir, I am having fever from last one month. It comes for 1-2day and goes after taking medicine for a week around, its happening like a cycle. In the very beginning, I visited to a doctor had all the tests & got well in around 2 week but after a weeks time the cycle started. My platelate count was 1.35lac. But there was no big difference in count while platelate monitored(only 10k t o5k). Please help
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

-i had gone through your query and understand your concerns.i would come up with the possibility of THRMBOCYTOPENIA may be the cause for your sufferings.

possible causes include;

-anemia ;check your Hb% levels for confirmation

-dengue; but in your case it may not be the possible condition.

diet to follow

-avoiding eating carbohydrates and sweets

-eat plenty of fruits and vegetables esp leafy veg

-drink 6 lit of fresh water per day

-avoid cool drinks

-avoid frequent taking of pain killers.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
Usually in such cases I will give treatment for my patients in the following manner
GINKGO BILOBAQ 10 drops with lukewarm warm water is specific
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you