On allegra with clonate ointment. What treatment is advised?

A skin specialist has prescribed me Allegra 180 mg twice in a day for 15 days, Surleno Once in a day for 6 days, Azee 500 in a day FOR 6 days and Tab;Efcin 150 on 0, 7 and 14th day with Ointment Clonate during day time and Betamil M for skin infection on the lower part of leg (Two big spots). She said these are due to dryness. She also advised me to wash the affected portion with KMNO4 and then wash with soap namely LSDEW. Kindly advise whether the treatment is okay or not. My email.ID is
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012