On adrenaline rush, heart pounding, shortness of breath after cutting off sugar, carbs from diet. Reason?

I am a 17 year old, very active kid. I ve been on the football team for 3 years and recently decided to cut sugar and saturated fats from my diet , as well as white bread/simple carbs and masturbation, for the offseason training. I ve noticed i ve felt very energized. I usually eat whole wheat grains, fruits, and drink at least 8 cups of water per day. Sometimes i feel like I am on a permanent adrenaline rush, like my heart wont stop beating hard, sometimes my breathing is shortened, and I feel jittery. However, when I eat sugar and fats, this feeling goes away. why is this? is it due to sugar withdrawal, or an over abundance of adrenaline? right now I am lying on the bed and can t go to sleep because my heart is beating so hard and it is actually annoying. why is this?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013