On Trytomer, get heaviness of left of head, stomach upset throughout the day with mood swings, weakness in extremities. Is Betacap compulsory?

Hi. I am a 33 years old guy. I have been taking Tryptomer 10mg for migrain for 7 years now. What the problem is with me there is heaviness on my left side of head with stomach upset 24 hours. It stays always for 24 hours.Inspite of taking the medicine for last 7 years the heaviness is better than earlier but I am not cured fully. Anger, Frustration, low confidence level etc are also seen. Now new things are happening I am feeling weakness in my hands, palms, foot and legs. Doctor has prescribed me three years ago to take Betacap TR 40 which I have not been using. I do not want to take so much medicine and try to avoid as much as possible. Can you let me know is Betacap TR 40 now is mandatory for me. Thanks. Satyabrat Mishra
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012