On Trazadone and Albutirol. Ejaculation included several semi-solid gelatin-like pieces. Help?

My boyfriend is 58, and a smoker. He does not take any prescription meds except for at night and uses an Albutirol (sp) inhaler as needed. We have have lived together for well over 2 yrs and were in a steady dating relationship for several years prior. Throughout all this time, I have noticed differences in his ejaculations, and did some reading, came to the conclusion that these changes were not unusual and nothing to be concerned with. However, last night it contained several semi-solid gelatin-like pieces, totally opaque, white in color. They were completely smooth and almost seemed rolled up . Back to reading and am wondering now about a possible bacterial infection in one of his ducts? He says there is no pain during sex or release, please advise
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012