On Metformin, betablockers. Having chemical burning in throat, vision issues, tingling around mouth, nose burning. Suggestions?

hi my name is Mariyn I am 70 yrs old, i have been on metphormin, 3 beta blockers, ( apo- bisoprolol 5mg once in the morning,) (pms- amlodipine 5mg once daily) (teva-telmisartan 80 mg , once daily) ,(ran- atorvastatin 10 mg at bedtime)( Elavil 25 mg once at bedtime) and( Ratio- Metformin 250mg half in the morning & half a night, I have has so many serious side effects , such as a chemical burning coming from throat right out off my nose which the smeels makes my eyes water, my throat is all inflamed & I have been to my physician for yrs & I get thesame answer I need heil right away, I beleive i am a chemical reactions to some of the drugs interacting with each other, can you pleas give me some answers to releive my mind, also its affecting my vision , I cant sleep very well, I can can no longer go on like this, I am wondering if you could please tell me if its safe to take all thes meds together, because i have a tingling around my mouth , my nose is burning its getting me very depressed, my suger usually stays around 5.6 & it was 7 when my physican put me on these sugar pills, My doctore told me he has to keep me on these beta blocker, & i know im having all side effects but there s no change going to him every 2 wekks , help me pleas & thankyou very much!
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013