On Coumadin due to atrial fibulation, potassium supplement. Want to take Herbalife supplements to lose weight. Opinion?

I am on coumadin due to atrial fibulation, and lipator as a cautionary thing because of one thing leading to another. They try to keep my coagulation between 2 and 3, and by taking 5mg once a day it stays in that range most of time, but occasionally goes high with no real explanation. I also take poatssium suppliment I need to lose weight and want to start on the Herbalife shakes and the supplements if possible. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012