On Cortic-DS on chin & back of neck due to scratching, nappy rash now. Can Cortis be used there ?

Hi Dr Currently giving my son Cortic-DS on chin & back of neck which became broken skin due to severe scratching due to eczema . Have applied last 3 days & have had significant improvement. He then developed what we think is nappy rash but he s also been scratching that area severely. Have noticed today that some skin there (on the bum, just under testicles) is broken. Can we apply Cortic-DS in that area? Thanks for your advice
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013