On Boniva for osteoarthritis, have breast ache radiating to lower back, bloating, some vomiting. Ultrasound normal. Cause?

I have had an ache under my right breast traveling along my right side to my lower back for about 2 weeks along with bloating . I had no naseau but did have some vomiting. Now the ache is primarily in the center of my back on the right side. I am a female 64 years old My doctor first thought it was my gallbladder but the ultra sound came back normal. Also he said my kidneys and liver were ok. He is scheduling me for a cat scan. I also had a back operation about 5 years ago on c4 and c5 vertebre. I have early osteoarthritis for which I take Boniva. What are some of the other things that could be wrong. Thank you, Clare
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013