On BP medicines, have feeling of anxiety with weirdness in stomach. Can stomach distress cause symptoms that mimic anxiety?

Can stomach distress cause symptoms that mimic anxiety? I am not used to medical problems and an extremely healthy 80 year old woman who takes only avalide and bystolic for blood pressure . I have been having an hard-to-describe feeling of anxiousness. it passes very quickly and stomach is usually involved just before the feeling occurs. Not aware of any distress that would cause it.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012