On BP medicines, have developed head cold, expiratory wheeze on lying sideways, pounding headache. Suggestion?

I am 60 male and take BP Medication . Recently attended hospital for brief episode of chest paiin whilst visiting Poland from uk. ECG nil acute and trop T negative. Dr was concerned that BP high. Have since developed head cold with I think sinus problem. BP appears to be unstable. Last night was restless. Became aware of left sided expiratory wheeze when lying on my left side. This morning feel bunged up with headache. Appear a little flushed. Temp normal. Don t feel well. Should I attend hospital as I am not at home and do not have access to my GP?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012