On Amway's positrim, weight gain on withdrawal. Cause?

Dear Doctor, I am taking amway s positrim for the last 2 years in short course. I do the course of one month and leave it for 2 months, and again starts for a month and leave it . I do like this beause my weight starts increasing after I leave this product for 2 to 3 months. My question is that Is there is any side effect of this.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012

I am sorry; there are no clinically proven studies on this.

It is always better to go in for a regular exercise regimen and follow a healthy diet.

Wish you good health.

General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. actually we have no idea about these products. obacity is controlled by diet planning