On Amoxicillin for strep throat, have developed severe headaches, constant phlegm. Is this normal?

I was perscribed Amoxicillian to treat a Strep Throat infection, however I was given 30 tablets and I am on dose #6 (3 tablets per day for 10 days) and I have developed a severe headache from constantly spitting out phlegm (all variants... from thick mucuous to clear saliva ). I was wondering if this is normal? Should I continue with my dose #6? My doctor is not available for another 10 hours from now. One final thing, I notice that I am extremely restless while taking this medication . I cannot sleep for more than 15-30 minutes at a time and its very frustrating. I feel that this is negatively impacting my recovery simply due to not getting enough rest.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013