Old age. Parathyroid, diabetes, hypertension, watery stool, bad smell. What can be done?

Hi, my mother is 88 years old and bed-ridden. She is having diabetes and hypertension as well as parathyroid . My problem now is that she have been having watery stool (smell very bad) for the pass 2 weeks and 3 times a day. She does not eat well (just small portion like a baby) and also does not drink water well (2-3 mugs a day). Can I know what is wrong with her. And for your info, her kidney is also failing.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013