Oily skin, skin peeling, lesions, blister like bumps. Symptoms due to stress?

I usually have dry to normal skin. Suddenly, the past two weeks-ish, my skin has become very oily. To top it off, spots of my skin keep peeling off (due to oil?) not sure. So no I have open, oily lesions. I have also noticed instead of my usual pimples , I am now getting clear, almost blister looking bumps instead. I am afraid to touch them because the skin will probably peel off and I will have more lesions. Could this be stress related? I almost never have skin problems, and I m afraid that will change!!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012