Oily skin, pimples on forehead, bumps on T-zone, brown spots. Melaglow depiwhite safe to use?

hi i am 27 year old female i have oily skin and have pimples on my forehead and also amall little bumps on my tzone for which doctor has given me faceclin gel but due to exposure to sun my skin has become very dull and also i have got small little brown spots on my hand for which doctor has recommended me melaglow and depiwhite ointment to use on alternate days is it safe to use all these creams please suggest can i use depiwhite and melaglow ointment on face as well
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012