Occasional tenderness and pain on point of impact since hitting the head years ago. Worrisome?

About 2 1/2 years ago, I passed out during a bout of stomach flu . When I fell, I hit my head on a table. I went to the ER, had CAT scans etc., and spent 2 days in the hospital because of low potassium . They said my CAT scan looked good, no problems. I still have times (mostly when I m tired or not feeling well) when that area of my head is tender and a little achy. Could that stll be from that incident and should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012