Occasional swelling on the eyelids, occurs only on lying in bed, does not appear on getting up late. What is the cause?

I have had a problem with my eyelids and the area above them swelling for the past few years. I assume thisight be an allergy symptom. It doesn t happen all the time. Recently I ve connected it to staying in hotels with the air conditioner running. Is it perhaps a reaction to mold in the AC unit? Might it also be the bedding or chemicals used to clean the bedding? It only occurs when I lie down in the bed. If I am up late, the swelling does not happen.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012