Occasional spotting with cramps during periods due, had anal sex, missed few BCP pills, followed it up the next night. Pregnancy signs?

I take birth control , but I missed a couple pills this month and took them the next day with the next nights pill. About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and I did not engage in vaginal intercourse, but had anal and foreplayed. My period is supposed to be this week, but this whole last week iv had occasional spotting but now I m having some normal period cramps . When I insert a tampon there is blood when it comes out, but without a tampon no blood leaks, there s only a little blood on the tissue . Does this mean I m pregnant or what because I am freaking out a little bit but I don t know if its even possible to get pregnant that way.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer