Occasional soreness on standing, sitting in certain positions post re-injuring the fracture. Had LI fracture that had healed well. Is the pain permanent?

I had an LI fracture in 2005. After two months of wearing a full brace, PT and rest it healed pretty well. I was very active before the injury (bike meets car crash) and resumed all activities after about 6 months. For the last almost 7 years I have had no issues except for occasional soreness when sitting or standing in a certain position too long. IN March I re-injured the fracture while running and it just won t heal back to where it was even after some meds, and electric current physio therapy . Is the pain permanent now even after all this time of good health and activity?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012