Occasional sever abdominal pain, feeling similar to pulmonary embolism. Root cause?

i have been having severe occasional mid upper abdominal pain , sometimes it last seconds to minutes. doctors have tested me and they say they dont see any problems. the pain is almost like a squezing to similar feeling of a pulmonary embolism . i had mult. pulmonary emboli 1 1/2 yrs ago due to blood clotting disorder. they are gone and my coumadin is checked weekly. but this pain in my middle upper abdomen chest area is concerning due to when it happens it takes my breath away and i break out into a cold sweat. i am very scared and i know something is not right, i am 30 yrs old and want to get to bottom of this. i never know when it is gonna happen and it makes me freeze so when driving i am scared i might wreck. any help will be greatly appreciated. sometimes it seems soda brings it on but i drink more water than soda. pleaseeeee help i am scared
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013