Occasional onset of double vision, headache on temple on moving head. Temporary relief with neck exercises. Guidance?

When sitting down I get the occasional double vision and when lying down get a headache in top right temple when I move my head. I have visited GP and can find nothing. Two other people I know have had similar symptoms. They have been to optician and GP nothing found. One was given exercises for neck . I have also been to Chiropractor who gave neck a tweak it got better but has come back again.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013