Occasional high BP stroke, high palpitation after having food, gastric problem, dizziness. Reason?

Hi, I m female, age 32 yrs, ht 5 ft 1 inch, weight 84 kgs, I am suffering from occasional high blood pressure strokes ranging from 150/95 to 170/100. I also feel high pulpitation spec after having food or any drink. Some times I also get gastric problems and I feel dizzy and my heart rate increases, I also feel scared of unknown fever. I got my blood tests, my tlc lvl is 13.6, serum AST is 31, LDH 369, platet count 315. Plz advise
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013