Occasional cold feeling over flank skin, numbness, taking BP medicines. Reasons?

occasionally (not always), I notice cold to the touch back side flank skin. The skin feel cold to the touch but there is no sensation of being cold otherwise. It seems localized in this one area. I do take a mild blood pressure medication , but that is all. It is not troublesome, but I do wonder why. (67, male in good health)
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
hello. it would have been more better if you mention drugs you are taking for mild blood pressure. well, no its not related to any trouble. drink plenty of water and juicy fruits. and keep check on your BP three consective days. it will hopefully be fine.
thank you. take cares.