Obstruction in penis, burning urination, urge to urinate

I think I have semen stuck in my penis or maybe soap. I haven t done anything sexual in months. My penis feels like theres something stuck in it all day. Its been like this for 2 or 3 days. It looks fine and the urine looks normal but sometimes burns when I pee and is difficult to get out. And it feels like I need to pee all the time and is really uncomortable. This happened not too long ago and years ago but never nearly this bad.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012

hi guest
this coud be a urinary tract infection .with respect to age can i conclude the diagnosis . semen struck never happen ,semen production will occur during sexual act and ejaculate it never accumulate .
it may be need complete urine routine examination