Obstruction during urination. Does masturbation harm the penis?

I am 19 years old. Size of my penis is 6 inches. Earlier i use to masturbate 3 times a day. Now i masturbate once in two days. When i m urinating i feel some kind of obstruction. It takes 3 to 4 secs for urine to start flow. Please help me out. I am feeling a bit of obstruction while urinating. Many times i masturbate twice at a time without any break. Does such thing harm my penis. My life style is health. My sperm count is also good. I get enough quantity of sperm when i masturbate. Reply me what should i do so that i get rid from this feeling of obstruction in penis.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012