Obsessive-compulsive disorder, taking zyven od 100 mg. How to stop medication?

hello sir i am suffering from ocd and im taking zyven od 100 mg in a day from last 4 month, but im felling not happy inside the mind looks like my life is working on medience what is better option to stop the medication or continue sometime i scared to sttop because still my brain thinking is running the mind is not calm
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Welcome to HCM,
Never think to stop the medicine as it will worsen the condition.
I think you must be taking this medicine prescribed by psychiatrist.
Consult psychiatrist again and discuss about your problem.
He may adjust the dose.
You may require counseling with psychologist.
Ok and take care.