Observed small amount of piles that increased by the day post hemorrhoids operation. Normal?

Hi doc my name is arnold 30 years old I had suffering my hemmoroids for the fast 2months and im decided to have an operation last january 13, 2013 my operation was sucesful but i saw the smal amount of files again it is normal or not? after a few days that files is bigger and bigger i told to my doc. and he gave me a medicine, celebrex ,daflon,zinnat, anazol, and oitment. after a few days i saw again a smal files in the part of my operation, im worried doc, can you please answer my question it is posible to comeback again my hemoroid, because now it doesnt hve pain when i go to bowel please but i have again big files or tisue in my anus or external hem. advice me doc. sorry for my weak english. thanks..what is the best solution doc.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013