Obese, diagnosed with Klinefelter's syndrome, have feet pain mainly in the heel and top of both. Linked?

I have been diagnosed with Klienfelters syndrom about 15 years ago I am a little over weight and am 43 years old now. Recently I have had problems with my feet hurting when I get up and when I stand on them it hurts so bad that I fall down sometimes and have to brace myself almost everytime I stand up.. It is mainly in the heal and on the top of the foot . I have broken both of my feet when I was in high school but havent had any problems with that. I am wondering if kliefelters has something to do with this and if so what can I do to help with the pain.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Thank you for asking question on health care magic
KF syndrome people will have weaker bones and muscles. that may be the reason for your broken feet. pain releiving drugs along with antacid preparatons may afford some relief. these drugs should be taken with the advice of your doctor
Hope this answer will serve your purpose
Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam MD;DCH
Associate professor of pediatrics