Numbness, weakness in left arm, stress, pain in shoulder blades. Causes and treatment?

Hi, well my mum has this problem to her left arm , it feels weak, numb, when she tries speaking and she feels as if her lips are shaking but there is hardly any sign of slurred speech, this has happened in the passed 24 hours, where she has been overly stressed due to some problems at home, she also has sharp pain deep inside her left shoulder blade, this pain deep inside the shoulder blade has been occuring for 3-4 years, she has received treatment and injections which calms it down, however whenever she is stressed the pain seems to come back with extra conditions such as the weak, numb left arm, dizziness , and the shaking of the lips. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012