Numbness on the lip followed by a bump, had eaten pork and salsa. What could have caused it?

I just recently got a big swollen bump on my lip. It literally just happend 15 minutes ago. Before I got the bump my lip felt numb and before my lip felt numb I had a bowl of food that consisted of pork and some type of salsa. After I hate my boyfriend and I were ruff housing and his elbow struck my nose , not my lip. I m curious to know why I have this large swollen bump on the middle of my top lip. Could I be allergic to something that was in the food. I ve never been allergic to anything but neosporin . It seriously swelled 30 minutes after consuming the food.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Hi .according to description it is is caused if u consume food we are allergic to .in ur case it is defnitely it is due to food u consumed half an hour back