Numbness on left side of head, eye, hand, leg, pain behind head, occurred after weight lifting. Treatment?

Hello helpers can u give some reason why I feel series numbness on my left side of my head and series beat near to ear?In addition to this I feel pain on my left side of my aye and all my left side of hand and legs feeling of pain and numbness.Further more at the back center and near the neap on both side the pain is expanding Please if u do have some knowledge on this tell me the problems.It started after I had weight lifting exercise.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013