Numbness in the arm, blood in stool. Normal CAT scan report. What is wrong?

I woke up the other day had a bowel movement and noticed lots of bright red blood . I went to work 9 hours later it happens again so I went to the ER. They did a cat scan and took blood and sent me on my way with no diagnosis. My hands go numb after leaning on my elbow for less than 30 seconds. I can t sleep without waking up with two dead arms. My tummy often cramps up or i get shooting pains that tend to disappear after a few minutes and don t seem to be onset by anything in particular. I have no health ins right now as we ll.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer