Numbness in penis gland, swelling in nerves and area around urethra tube, weird penile smell, masturbation addiction. Cause and cure?

my name is Tanzeez. Im 26 years old. my penis gland is been numb. The nerves in my penis are swollen and the area around the urethra tube on the other side of the penis also looks swollen and blackish in colour. near to it there is never before seen nerve bulging coming from the scrotum to the base of the glands. it usually had habit of masturbating once in a week when the feeling gets intense. when the month of ramadan arrives ( the month when muslims fast), i made up my mind to not masturbate for the entire month. i had to got through very intense feeling for the first 10 days and the feeling was so strong and was never been felt before and i tried my level best to control and suppress the feeling which i succeeded. But on the 11th day while i was sitting in front of my computer i happened to touch my penis head and it seemed numb. i have no idea how it happened. i was staying away from masturbation and how come i got this problem. ? i also have a habit of sitting in front of the computer more than six hows a day. After this incident my sexual urge also decreased a lot , i dont feel like masturbating or doing any thing which gives sexual pleasure. my penis also smells weired. i just need to add than i have a unsatisfied feeling and burning sensation some times when i pass urine , after i drink a lot of water. but it never had effected my sexual feeling. Please could give me a logical explanation to this problem ??
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012